1-14 acedb error

Daniel Weaver dweaver at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Fri Aug 6 16:16:52 EST 1993

To any and all who are using release 1-14 (and possibly earlier releases, I
don't know):
	I've run into an error in the placement of syDf1 on the genetic map.
It comes up on chromosome V at coordinates -4.5 -12.7, when it's real location
is on chromosome X.  This problem seems to be cleared up on later releases
and I have talked to Richard Durbin about it.  Just thought I'd pass the
word to any other interested parties.

				Daniel Weaver