window scrolling

Jonathan Karges dok421 at mbp-sun1.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Jul 28 11:14:38 EST 1994

When I scroll an object in a window and then click on the update entry
of the window's menu, the top of the object is displayed again.

I think, for large objects it's more convenient not to change the
displayed range of the object too much. Otherwise, the position to be
updated has to be searched again. (Of course, I know that the original
displayed range doesn't fit any more exactly because of the additional
tag name displaying.)

Jonathan