Help installing ace2 on LINUX

Andrew Simmonds asimmond at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Fri Jul 29 21:59:30 EST 1994

Is there anyone willing to supply a neophyte UNIX person, having limited
experience, with a idiot walk through to install ace2 on a LINUX based
computer.  The documentation and FAQ talk of a binary available for LINUX
but I have yet been able to find one.  I have tried to compile from the
source but have had a world of trouble... (it took me two hours to get the
source file uncompressed).  Any help at all would be appreciated.
Andrew
Andrew Simmonds - Department of Genetics - University of Alberta CANADA
ASIMMOND at GPU.SRV.UALBERTA.CA
G216 Biological Sciences Centre
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA T6G 2E9