3.7 pathway problem

rd at sanger.ac.uk rd at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Jul 13 08:18:44 EST 1995

OK. Thanks.  I know what the problem is.  It requires a code change,
which I will make here in out master copy of the code.

Presumably you want to use this.  Can you recompile your code?  If so,
then before the line:
	  assert(bsAddKey(pw,_Diagram,diagkey));
add
	if(!bsFindKey (diag,_Diagram,diagkey))
so you get
	  if(!bsFindKey (diag,_Diagram,diagkey))
	    assert(bsAddKey(pw,_Diagram,diagkey));

If you don't want to recompile, there is a slightly painful
work-around.  You can delete the Diagram entry from the pathway object
by hand, using the interactive Update mode from the text display
window.  You would have to do this before saving the diagram each
time.

Richard