Help with Computer

Tom Yu-San Yeh tomyeh at uclink.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 27 03:13:36 EST 1995

Hello Everyone, I am recently having problems with my home-ip program.  I
am currently using Winsock version 2.0B.  It worked fine for a while until
recently after logging on to the school computer with Winsock, I am not
able to run netscape or qvtnet.  The windows do appear but netscape will
remain in trying to "look up host" or "waiting for reply" and QVTNET is
not able to open up a terminal and log in.  I don't know what is wrong
with the system but if anyone out there wanted to help and think they
might know what the problem is, please email me at
tomyeh at uclink.berkeley.edu Thanks in advance.
                                                ---Tom P.S.  I also
recently installed Delrina Winfax Pro.  Could that be the
problem?