A few changes in the FAQ

Bradley K. Sherman bks at s27w007.pswfs.gov
Tue Mar 7 14:48:54 EST 1995

I will be sending out the new FAQ for this conference in a
few minutes.  I have made the HTML version the primary
version and, henceforth, the text copy will be programmatically
derived from that.  This makes the layout a bit different, but
it makes my life easier.

I think that the new HTML version is much nicer.  It
can be accessed at:
 <http://probe.nalusda.gov:8000/acedocs/acedbfaq.html>
or
 <http://s27w007.pswfs.gov/Homepage/acedbfaq.html>

Curators of ACEDB projects: please take a second and check your
entries.  You might want to check all of the links on the
HTML version to make sure that they're oriented correctly.
You can send new or modified paragraphs at any time to:
   acedbfaq at s27w007.pswfs.gov
I will try to prepare a special version of the FAQ for
handout at the upcoming Workshop.  This is a good time
to update your entries.

(My apologies to anyone whose entry has been corrupted
by my revising.)

    --bks

--
Bradley K. Sherman             | Institute of Forest Genetics
bks at s27w007.pswfs.gov          |                 P.O. Box 245