IMAGE cDNA library as ACEDB Grid?

Eric E. Snyder eesnyder at sequana.com
Tue Apr 2 17:53:30 EST 1996

Greetings,

We recently obtained a gridded cDNA library from Research Genetics.
The library consists of 11 filters containing a total of about 250000
cDNAs on the grid.  I would be interested to know if anyone has set up
this library as a grid in ACEDB?  If anyone has set this up before,
I would be interested in getting a copy of the database or the program
used to create the grid-to-plate reference system.  In fact, I would be
down right grateful for any tips on making this work.

Thanks,

Eric E. Snyder, PhD
Sequana Therapeutics, Inc.
11099 North Torrey Pines Road, Suite 160
La Jolla, CA 92037                    N 32 54'32"  W 117 14'26"
(619) 646-8279; (619) 452-6653 fax; eesnyder at sequana.com
http://beagle.colorado.edu/~eesnyder/eesnyder.html