?LongText

Joerg Schultz jschultz at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
Mon Apr 8 04:15:47 EST 1996

Hello,
I just started to work with ACEDB and have some problems with the
LongText class. First, words in a LongText entry are not found by any
search. Second, the Hypertext mechanism does not work. I created the
KeySet as said in the manuals but it just does not find the words
corresponding to objects in the database.
I use the ace4.1 distribution, namely the binaries for Irix5.

Hope you can help me

Joerg