ACEDB

Dave Matthews matthews at GREENGENES.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Mon Apr 20 13:38:34 EST 1998

Hi Siddharth,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "plate location information", but
maybe the Probe_Grid feature would help you?  There's no help about
this in the ACEDB Documentation Library, and I've never used it myself.
I'll forward your message to the bionet acedb newsgroup/mailing-list.
I'm sure there must be someone on the list who's been working on the same
problem.

(If you aren't already subscribed to this list, let me know and I'll tell
you how.)

- Dave