ACEDB-a viable option? Tutorials?

zgudmunt at my-deja.com zgudmunt at my-deja.com
Wed Jun 2 11:07:28 EST 1999

  Hello. I have recently been exploring the possibilities of ACEDB as a
viable option for genome mapping projects. I have found quite a lot of
information on the Web, but since much of that is often not up to date I
am worried that perhaps development is not as active as it may have been
in the past. ACEDB may thus not be a good investment in time effort in
spite of many advantages. So, the latest news regarding those issues
would be welcome on this list, to which I have just subscribed. With
regards:

                      Gudmundur Arni Thorisson

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/