Blixem_X in the ?Method

Mike Cherry cherry at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
Fri Jun 4 11:41:24 EST 1999

> 1. I get the feeling that I still don't have the entire story on
> ?Method.
> For example, in the ACeDB models.wrm file listed at
>
> http://probe.nalusda.gov:8000/acedocs/models/models.html
>
> has a very different object called ?Models, so I guess that
> the above object definition is specific to a particular
> ACeDB-based database.

It is not a good idea to use the NAL site as example is current
information.  Note the dates on those files, those are for a very old
version of the software.  If you are using current software use the
models.wrm from the C. elegans ACeDB database distribution to see the
current usage and features.  Also I wouldn't trust the databases from
NAL without checking with the specific database group to confirm that
the NAL version is current.  Some are out of date.

database             version
--------------------------------
AaeDB                Jun 01 1995
AAtDB                Dec 21 1994