NAL's models.html

Dave Matthews matthews at GREENGENES.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Sat Jun 5 14:47:51 EST 1999

> > For example, in the ACeDB models.wrm file listed at
> > http://probe.nalusda.gov:8000/acedocs/models/models.html ...
>
> It is not a good idea to use the NAL site as example is current
> information.  Note the dates on those files, those are for a very old
> version of the software.  If you are using current software use the
> models.wrm from the C. elegans ACeDB database distribution to see the
> current usage and features.

Yes, that web page probably seemed like a good idea in 95 but no one has
maintained it.  We were planning to delete it.  What do people think?
There are only a few databases that have interesting models.wrm's, mainly
Celegans which is included in the software distribution.  I find it most
useful to browse or search databases till I find an interesting display
feature, then look at the text data and corresponding model.

- Dave