NAL's models.html

Mike Cherry cherry at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
Sun Jun 6 03:17:49 EST 1999

I agree it is worth saving exactly for the reason Brad states, and it
should be labelled for what it is -- very old examples.  As you are
putting all the current ACEDB databases up at Cornell how about making
the current models.wrm files available, that would makes the old
models less interesting.

Mike