gifaceserver

derose at my-deja.com derose at my-deja.com
Wed Jun 23 20:04:30 EST 1999

I'm having difficulties getting gifaceserver to run on a local
machine.  According to the documentation, I should be able to start the
server in the foreground like so: gifaceserver <path to database> .
But I get:

tar: Cannot add file database.wrm: No such file or directory
Cannot register service: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection
refused unable to register (RPC_ACE, RPC_ACE_VERS, udp).

I've tried registering the server in /etc/rpc and /etc/inetd.conf, but
I still get the same error message.  Does anyone have any ideas one
what the these errors are, and how to correct them?

Thank you

Daryl Rose

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/