case-sensitive searching

Dave Matthews matthews at GREENGENES.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Sun May 2 12:47:01 EST 1999

> To: acedb at net.bio.net
> From: matthews at greengenes.cit.cornell.edu ("Dave Matthews")
> Subject: case-sensitive searching
> Date: 26 Apr 1999 20:12:22 -0700

For those who read my complaint and may have been concerned about this
deficiency:  The ace development team has been very responsive and
helpful.  A provisional fix has already been provided,
ftp://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov//repository/acedb/test/source.4_7.test.tar.gz

Beware that this is experimental unsupported code -- doesn't even compile
on all platforms.  But it is working robustly for me.  So I believe the
next release will be fixed for the case-sensitivity problem.

Thanks guys!
- Dave