Public NNTP server carrying b.s.acedb?

Mark Wilkinson markw at cheerful.com
Tue May 11 03:26:56 EST 1999

Hi Group,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a publically accessible NNTP server
which carries this group - I have become aware that the NNTP server that
I am using now has almost NO traffic, so I am sure that I am missing
most or all of the conversations in this group...

if you have any suggestions please mail DIRECTLY TO ME since I probably
will never see your response to this newsgroup using my NNTP server...

thanks in advance!

Mark
DRAGONdb curator
markw at cheerful.com