Hi !

ncommsss at lineone.net ncommsss at lineone.net
Mon Feb 14 13:45:19 EST 2000

How would you like to make money from all your incoming calls ?

Do you receive a lot of calls during the day?

YOU can MAKE PROFIT on EVERY inbound CALL!!!

Anywhere in the UK, you can have a telephone number that is earning income for you every time someone calls you!

No more answering calls for free!  - Make money for every minute!

UK TELECOM and INTERNET SERVICES

If you run a business in the UK - Intacomm 2000 can help you in two ways:
Supply of Numbers (including those that offer profit-share) and Telecom advice
Internet Marketing and Opportunities
We have seen from your profile that you are in business perhaps some of the services below may be of some use to you:

TELECOM:
Supply of ALL numbers 0800 / 0870 / 0845 / 07000 / 09
Ranges that can be used to PRODUCE INCOME FOR YOU whilst promoting your services or products.

INTERNET:

>From Design to Marketing, from Opportunities to Branding - we can help you make a success of your Internet presence!

If you would like to find out more about OUR SERVICES please visit us at:
http://intacomm2000.com

<A HREF="http://intacomm2000.com">intacomm2000</A>

For direct enquiries please contact us at: info at intacomm2000.com

If this mail has reached you by mistake please accept our apologies.
You will not receive further mail.

Kind regards,
Intacomm 2000

---