Acedb information...

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Feb 5 11:02:42 EST 2001

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder about various ways to get acedb information:

web site:       http://www.acedb.org/  (note especially the search facility for
                                        finding useful acedb stuff)

newsgroup:      http://www.bio.net/hypermail/acedb/

newsletter:     http://www.acedb.org/winfo/Newsletters/
                                        (if you want this emailed to you every
                                        month, just send me a note)

bug reporting:  http://www.sanger.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webddts/WebDDTS.pl?Project=Acedb

developers:     email to  acedb at sanger.ac.uk

Hope that's useful, Ed

|               The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,         |
|               Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK                          |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |