ACEDB for Mac OS X 10.2

georg.otto at tuebingen.mpg.de georg.otto at tuebingen.mpg.de
Fri Dec 6 03:42:23 EST 2002

Dear newsgroup readers,

I have a problem concerning my ACEDB installation on Darwin 6.2 on
Macintosh powerpc. Since I upgraded from Mac OS 10.1 to Mac OS 10.2, the
xace binary installation, which i obtained from www.acedb.org/MacOS,
does not work anymore.

I also was not able to compile ACEDB on Mac OS 10.2 although I obtained
the readline, Glib and GTK libraries from Fink.

It would be nice if somebody could tell me where I can find precompiled
binaries of ACEDB for 10.2 or how to compile it on this machine.

Thank you very much!

Georg