error parsing class "clone" object 4_9t

Georg Otto georg.otto at tuebingen.mpg.de
Wed Jan 26 04:20:11 EST 2005

Dear group,

I have a similar problem as has been posted by Nicolas Thierry-Mieg in
April 2004 and Ruiz Manuel in May 2004:

Parsing an ace file in 4_9t, all objects that belong to the class
"Clone" cause an error: "missing model of class Gene". Somehow, a class
called "Clone" does not get accepted. If I remember right, this did not
use to happen before i changed from an older version (4_9s).

I understand from Nicolas post that this has been fixed now, but since
I am using Mac OS X I need a Fink distribution of AceDB. My question
is: Is there a Fink distribution of a newer AceDB version around that
is fixed? Or alternatively, does somebody still have the Fink
distribution of 4_9s and could share it with me (unfortunately I have
thrown mine away).

Thanks for your help!

Georg

--
Georg Wilhelm Otto
Max-Planck-Institute for Developmental Biology