error parsing class "clone" object 4_9t

Rob Clack rnc at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 04:38:52 EST 2005

As there is no more recent distribution of AceDB for the Mac, I've put a
link to the 4_9s distribution onto the "Additional Binaries" page.  On
the normal Software Downloads page you'll see at the bottom left
Additional Binaries.  Click the download link to go to the Additional
Binaries page.

Regards
Rob