IUBio GIL .. BIOSCI/Bionet News .. Biosequences .. Software .. FTP

Meniere's Syndrome

Tom Boismier boismier at umich.edu
Mon Feb 5 08:19:19 EST 1996

In article <4euvhl$43m$1 at mhadf.production.compuserve.com>, 
74452.1737 at CompuServe.COM says...

I work at a large University balance disorder's clinic. Here's what I would 
do.  Ask at the local teching hospital if they can refer you to a Meniere's 
support group. Get a second (or 3rd) opinion before agreeing to any surgical 
procedure. Try to find a Neurotologist (an ENT with cross-training in 
neurology) in your area who specializes in vertigo. If you have more 
questions, feel free to email me.

More information about the Audiolog mailing list

Send comments to us at archive@iubioarchive.bio.net