Audiology Books

gandalf at aud.org gandalf at aud.org
Sun Jul 20 15:48:18 EST 1997

Received this today and am passing it on. They have audiology reference and
textbooks.

Dear Michael W Ridenhour,

I would like to welcome you to The World's Largest Medical Bookstore

http://www.MEDBOOKstore.com

WE ARE OFFEREING 10% OFF ON ALL BOOKS.

This is the largest selection of medical books anywhere. WE HAVE over
70,000 titles that cover everything from general medicine to many
specialties, like dermatology, AIDS and cardiology.  You can search using
title name, subject, author and isbn#.  In addition to books, the store
also contains the largest selection of electronic products such as medical
CD ROMs, Laser Discs, Video Tapes, etc all of which are at an UNBEATABLE
PRICE. All orders are shipped within 24 hours from our warehouse.

Medbookstore is located at:
http://www.medbookstore.com

We welcome you to drop by and have a look around.  All feedback about this
site is very welcome. And I would greatly appreciate it if you could
forward this email to your medical colleagues.

Thank you for your patience,

David Gleyzer
Marketing Analyst
Email: medmktg at medsite.com