What are the differences between Siemens Digital Models:

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at hctc.net
Tue Apr 13 18:37:39 EST 1999

Ky Tran <kt6275a at american.edu> wrote:

>I would like to know what is the different between Siemens two digital
>models-the Prisma and Music Digital?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ky Tran

I do not work with Siemens products, but I know this:  Both products are
electronically programmable.  Music is an analog device, while Prisma is a
digital device.  Many people use the term "digitally programmable" to
describe an "electronically programmable" instrument.  I think that is
where the confusion arises...

Jeff

* Jeffrey Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA             *
* Guy Griggs Professional Building                *