Parts For Nicolet Aurora Tympanometer

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at hctc.net
Mon Apr 19 10:12:38 EST 1999

Greetings,

Our office currently uses a Nicolet Aurora Audiometer/Tympanometer/Real Ear
System.  The probe assembly on the tympanometer broke last week, and
Nicolet cannot supply the replacement part, only the entire unit at a
ridiculous price.  The ENT that I work with is retiring soon, and so we are
looking to find this part rather than purchase a new tympanometer.  If
anyone has a shelved Aurora Tympanometer and would be willing to supply us
the part we need, we would be very grateful.  Please me contact via
toll-free number or email as soon as possible.  Thank you....

Jeff

* Jeffrey Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA             *
* Guy Griggs Professional Building                *