Ghosh txn factor database files

Michael Holloway mhollowa at engws1.ic.sunysb.edu
Fri Feb 21 20:20:51 EST 1992

I've recently seen David Ghosh's paper (NAR 18:1749) on relational
database design for studying transcription factors.  Something like
this is long overdue.  He describes data tables that he's constructed
for the database.  I've been looking high and low and can't locate
them.  I'm new to Internet and Usenet so I'm probably missing something.
Has anyone seen these things at an ftp site?  Does Harvard have a bio
ftp archive?  The files are named SITES, DOMAINS, CDNAS, ELEMENTS and
FACTORS.  Can anyone tell me how I might use Archie?  It doesn't seem
to be available at my site.

Mike