Japan FTP site

Dr Tan Tin Wee bchtantw at nuscc.nus.sg
Sat Feb 15 07:46:18 EST 1992

Does anyone know what happened to the Japanese ftp site
flat.nig.ac.jp?   From WAIS using the biosci.src source,
I picked up information on a Japanese server but not any
recent news of the ftp site.

I would like to put it as an option on this menu shell that we're setting
up at our Campus Network.

Thanks for any leads.

Tin Wee.

    Tin Wee TAN, PhD.             /  INTERNET: bchtantw at nuscc.nus.sg
    Dept of Biochemistry          /  BITNET:   BCHTANTW at NUSVM
    National Univ. of Singapore   /  Tel:      772-3678
    SINGAPORE 0511                /  Fax:      779-1453