ClustalV makefile for Borland C++ 3.1

Hugo Eric eric at bcserv.wustl.edu
Sat Oct 31 09:51:21 EST 1992

I just ftped the source code for clustalv and have been trying to compile
it using Borland's C compiler.  As I'm getting serveral errors on the compile
I thought I'd ask if anyone out there has a makefile for this program
so I can see what the heck I'm doing wrong.  Any reply would be
appreciated.  Thanks           Eric ;-)
  Eric R. Hugo, Postdoctoral Research Associate |eric at bcserv.wustl.edu
  Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics|
  Washington University School of Medicine      |
  Box 8231, St. Louis, MO 63110_________________| (314) 362-3342