Microscopy HW and SW Request

goldsmig at cgsvax.claremont.edu goldsmig at cgsvax.claremont.edu
Thu Apr 8 10:27:11 EST 1993

I am seeking information on sources of hardware and software required to
capture images taken from microscope slides in any type of DOS compatible
digital format.  I would also appreciate sources of used microscopes
(although I realize that this is probably not the best news group for
such a posting).  I need to keep the costs as low as possible because
this is in support of a personal avocation (the study of local native flora
and fauna) and because my resources are quite limited.

Thank you in advance for any help you might provide.

George Goldsmith