Looking for the program Gene Jockey. Thanks!

Harry Mangalam mangalam at SALK-SC2.SDSC.EDU
Sat Apr 10 16:20:51 EST 1993

>Greetings from San Diego,
>
>We're trying to find info on the program Gene Jockey.
>
>Don't know if it is public domain or not--but we do know it's
>for the Mac.
>
>Thanks for any help you might come up with.

   It's not PD, available from BIOSOFT.  For some reason I have a demo
that's about 3 years old which I can send to you if you wish.  Unless you
have a good reason for using it specifically, I'd recommend Don Gilbert's
free SeqApp which does all that GJ does and much more.
Cheers
Harry

Harry Mangalam                                   Vox:(619) 453-4100, x250
Dept of Biocomputing                                   Fax:(619) 552-1546
The Salk Institute                        1'   mangalam at salk-sc2.sdsc.edu
10010 N Torrey Pines Rd                   2'        hjm at salk-sgi.sdsc.edu
La Jolla CA 92037                         3'         mangalam at salk.bitnet