SUN vs SGI

Rob Harper harper at convex.csc.FI
Tue Apr 27 02:30:23 EST 1993

In <1993Apr27.001246.17373 at kakwa.ucs.ualberta.ca> cup at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca writes:

>I know GCG will run on SGI, does anyone have th e Staden package running
>on SGI? Output is to X-windows but is this SUN specific?
>There's also a great progam from Michael Zuker for sub-optimal dot plots
>on the SGI only.

Here is a list of things we have running on SGI

Mailfasta
ACEDB
AATDB
ENTREZ
XMOSAIC
gopher
GCG
Chem-X
Gausian 92
Mopac
CHARMm
Quanta
Biosym
Readseq
Getentry

Some are PD software and others are commercial.

RGDS -=ROB=-

 Rob Harper                        E-mail:          harper at convex.csc.fi
 Center for Scientific Computing   Molbio/software: harper at nic.funet.fi
 Tietotie 6, P.O. Box 405          Telephone:       +358 0 457 2076
 SF-02101 Espoo Finland            Fax:             +358 0 457 2302