Triple marker pre-natal detection software

Bert Gold gold at rwja.umdnj.edu
Fri Apr 30 09:00:49 EST 1993

     I have written a rather lengthy FORTAN program which
uses data placed in a DBASE file concerning pregnant women
who present to a doctor, clinic or laboratory and a series
of RIAs (RadioImmuneAssays) done on their blood, and returns
their probability of having abnormal offspring.

     Is anyone interested enough in this software for me to
publish it?

     There are a few commercial suppliers of this kind of
package.  They charge upwards of $5000 for it.

     I am academically minded and think the whole thing should
be available for free.   What do you think?

If no interest, I will not try to publish.

Bert Gold, Ph.D.