Mac/IBM interface questions

Finally Graduating LETTIERE_DAJ at CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU
Wed Dec 8 19:30:47 EST 1993

Hello,

	Without starting a flame war, I would like to ask some advice.  I
presently own a Mac SE (dinosaur) and will be purchasing a new computer
soon.  Many of the biology and education software I use is soley for the Mac,
but I have become quite dependant upon the IBM as well.
	If I was to get a Mac, I know Soft AT will run IBM programs, but does
it also run Windows 3.1?  How does the PC-Orange card stack up? Are there
other options?  If I was to get a PC, is there any decent Mac emulation
out there?
	So as not to fill up the net, I will compile the results in about a
week and publish them here.

				Thanks in advance,

				Dan Lettiere

** e-mail:   lettiere_daj at ccsu.ctstate.edu  				       *
** air-mail: Central Connecticut State University			     ***
**           Dept. of Biological Sciences, Copernicus Hall		    ****
**           1615 Stanley Street					   *****
**           New Britain, CT 06050  USA                                   ******
** phone:    (203) 827-7279						********