NIH Image compatibility with 840AV

DOUG B. MURPHY Doug.Murphy at qmail.bs.jhu.edu
Fri Dec 17 08:35:56 EST 1993

Our laboratory is trying to set up an imaging processing station with
Quadra 840 AV.  I would like to use NIH Image as my video capturing
program, unfortunately, it does not recognize the video processing
circuitry that is build in the Mac.  Is there anyone who has found a way to
get around the problem?  Or can anyone offer some advices on how to modify
NIH Image to work with the AV?  Thank you for any pointer.
David Fang