Windows interested people!

Francis Ouellette francis at monod.Biol.McGill.CA
Tue Feb 2 23:42:33 EST 1993

A8471DAB at vm.univie.ac.at (Dr. Ch. Wawrosch/Prof.Dr. B. Kopp) writes:

>>If your interested in some opinions on various windows software, and
>>want my thoughts, just send my a note... maybe we could setup a mail
>>windows support group - sounds good to me :)
>>
>>                             D.P.

>Hi D.P.,
>sounds good, please add me to your list:

>Chris Wawrosch
>Univ. of Vienna
>e-mail: a8471dab at awiuni11.edvz.univie.ac.at

before you people jump on the bandwagon of getting a window love_in
group together, maybe you should look at what is already out there:

if I grep my .newsrc file for windows, I get these groups:
(OK, besides the first one :-) I am sure you can find something for
your liking ...  and if you don't have usenet access .... this would
probably be a good reason to get it!

alt.msdos.windows.hate.hate.hate:
comp.os.ms-windows: 1-18
comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy: 1-3752
comp.os.ms-windows.announce: 1-111
comp.os.ms-windows.apps: 1-7738
comp.os.ms-windows.misc: 1-6673
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer: 1-32
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.misc: 1-5655
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools: 1-2297
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32: 1-3268
comp.os.ms-windows.setup: 1-2932
comp.windows.interviews! 1-1093
comp.windows.m:
comp.windows.misc: 1-891