GhostScript

david salt BOTSALT at VM.UOGUELPH.CA
Mon Feb 8 12:50:11 EST 1993

Thanks for all the responses to my request for a postscript file viewer
GhostScript seems to work well enough but unfortunately the windows version
does not implement a full windows interface which means that I cannot
use it to view a postscript file and then print it to my polaroid slide
maker....which is what I want to do. A possible way round this would be
to view the postscript file with ghostscript and then copy to the clipboard
(which is implemented) and then paste to an application which will let me
print the image.....but I am trying to set up a system which will be easy to
use by everybody in the department and that seems rarther a long winded
way to go. I will continue my search!

David Salt, University of Guelph
Guelph, Ontario, Canada.