Software for Atari ST

Cornelius Krasel zxmkr08 at studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Feb 11 12:40:51 EST 1993

Hello fellow bionetters,

I am interested in molbio software for Atari ST. In particular, I am
looking for the program CLONMATE. This program can be found on three
ftp sites, but unfortunately the archive which contains the program
is corrupted on all of these. (One of the sites is fly.bio.indiana.edu,
and one of the other sites, namely the one in Isreal, mirrors it,
so it mirrors the corrupted archive :-( ).

Any other hints about molbio software for Atari ST are welcome as well :-)
(The only molbio program for STs I know of is a dotplot program which
 is rather fast and produces nice screen output; don't know about
 printing...).

Thank you, Cornelius.
--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Department of Physiological Chemistry, U Tuebingen    */
/* email: krasel at studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de (Internet)   HAS CHANGED!!  */