LabView hardware

Donald R. Powers dpowers at foxmail.gfc.edu
Sat Jan 2 19:53:23 EST 1993

I have LabView II and would like to set it up to monitor several
instruments on my Mac IIci.  Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced A/D
device I can use for an interface?  Most of what I have involves a
simple voltage inpute.  However, it is possible I might need a
differential input at some point.  Thanks!

Don Powers