Ethernet card recommendations for MacII

Bennett Dyke bdyke at DARWIN.SFBR.ORG
Tue Jan 5 09:12:20 EST 1993

We have made it a practice to use external SCSI Ethernet boxes,
which are available from several vendors at about $275, with
all Macs without multiple internal slots.  Communications are
said to be a bit slower than with an internal card, but the
single slot of MacIIsi's is saved for other purposes, and we
have maximum flexibility to switch and upgrade processors.

|   Bennett Dyke                                                             |
|   Department of Genetics               Internet:  bdyke at darwin.sfbr.org    |
|   Southwest Foundation                    Phone:  (210) 674-1410 Ext 281   |
|   P.O. Box 28147                            Fax:  (210) 670-3317           |
|   San Antonio, TX 78228, USA                                               |