Postscript on the screen

BIONET at FRCGM51.EARN BIONET at FRCGM51.EARN
Wed Jan 13 12:02:00 EST 1993

 Happy new year to all of you!

 Here is a simple question: suppose I write a program in Postscript in order
 to produce a nice and beautiful scientific drawing. Now I want to have a look
 at it.

 - I can print it on our laser printer attached to the Vax
 - I can no more print it with my Mac because the version of SendPS that I
   used does not work with System 7. Does anyone know where I could retrieve
   a recent version of SendPS ?
 - I can display it on our VaxStation thanks to Display Postscript.
 - I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DISPLAY A POSTSCRIPT FILE ON MY MACINTOSH SCREEN!
   This is really ridiculous. Does anyone know of a program which enables to
   display a Postcript file onto a Mac screen ?

 Thank you for your help.

   |  Jean-Loup Risler                |                        |
   | Centre de Genetique Moleculaire  |  risler at frcgm51.bitnet |
   | 91190  Gif sur Yvette  France    |                        |