"Plot-Fit" software

Lynna Stone-Infeld STONE at biomed.med.yale.edu
Thu Jan 14 14:53:51 EST 1993

   A researcher here would like to locate some software he used 4 to 5 years
ago at Stonybrook. The software was called "Plot-Fit" and "it resolved 2 half
lives of the relaxation signals obtained from temperature-jump experiments".

   The software may have done other things and this person seems to remember
logging onto a host type computer in order to use it. If anyone has any clues
to help find this software please reply to me directly by e-mail. Thanks.

- Lynna Stone-Infeld

- Lynna Stone-Infeld, Manager, User Services
               AND    Manager, Molecular Biology Computing Resources
                          Internet:  STONE at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU
                                  Bitnet: STONE at YALEMED
Biomedical Computing Unit, Yale University, School of Medicine
P.O. Box 3333, New Haven, CT, 06510
Disclaimer: my opinions are my own and may not be shared by my employer