MacTCP and Eudora

stephen baird baird at LABSUN1.MED.UOTTAWA.CA
Thu Jan 14 12:36:54 EST 1993

In a previous posting a couple of weeks ago, someone had mentioned that
MacTCP and Eudora were free. I had been told previously that they were
not free. Could someone clarify this for me. Also, does MacTCP/NCSA telnet
have NSF? Is there a free Mac program for NSF?

Thank you,
| Stephen Baird                         baird at labsun1.med.uottawa.ca |
| Molecular Genetics                       tel: 613-738-3925         |
| Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario   fax: 613-738-4833         |
| 415 Smyth Rd.                                                      |
| Ottawa, Ontario                                                    |
| Canada                                                             |