FOR SALE: Ada Compiler for PC running Unix (NEW!!)

BIONET at FRCGM51.EARN BIONET at FRCGM51.EARN
Mon Jan 18 04:47:00 EST 1993

> I have a new copy of Meridian's OpenAda with GNU Emacs included. This is for
> any PC running Unix. The original right-to-use license is also included and is
> transferrable, making you the legal owner.
>

>       Price:  $300    (I'll pay all shipping/handling costs).
>       -----
>

> Anyone interested please contact me directly via e-mail (gregs at csn.org)

        Well well well .... I'm not sure that this kind of stuff is in
 accordance with the netiquette .... Does the sender of this posting realize
 that his offer has spread all around the world ? Doesn't he feel somewhat
 ridiculous ?

   |  Jean-Loup Risler                |                        |
   | Centre de Genetique Moleculaire  |  risler at frcgm51.bitnet |
   | 91190  Gif sur Yvette  France    |                        |