MacTCP and Eudora

Bill Williams bwilliam at oyster.smcm.edu
Mon Jan 18 13:18:21 EST 1993

In article <9301141736.AA00803 at labsun1.med.uottawa.ca> stephen baird,
baird at LABSUN1.MED.UOTTAWA.CA writes:
>In a previous posting a couple of weeks ago, someone had mentioned
that
>MacTCP and Eudora were free. I had been told previously that they were
>not free. Could someone clarify this for me. Also, does MacTCP/NCSA
telnet
>have NSF? Is there a free Mac program for NSF?

Last I noticed, MacTCP was free WITH (and only with) Eudora, which was
also free.  To get Eudora
and MacTCP, you have to use the old UIUCVM FTP site (details on demand
-- I'll have to look),
rather than the commercial site where the Eduroa author now works.
William E. Williams, bwilliam at oyster.smcm.edu
Divison of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
St. Mary's College of Maryland
St. Mary's City, MD 20686