ClustalV in SeqApp

Heikki Lehvaslaiho Heikki.Lehvaslaiho at Helsinki.FI
Wed Jan 20 03:34:01 EST 1993

In article <1993Jan19.221442.22635 at news.cs.brandeis.edu> Jeremy John
Ahouse, ahouse at hydra.rose.brandeis.edu writes:
> OK, I have tried using ClustalV from SeqApp again.  I redownloaded
> the files.   The loaded the sample file, selected some of the aa's
> and then chose the mult alignment option.  At this point, as it was
> the last time, my whole system hung and I dropped into the debugger
> with no way out, except to reboot.
>
> 	Does this work smoothly for everyone else?

None of the child processes work in the latest version of the SeqApp (not
for me, at least). I have reported this to Don Gilbert. All we can do is
to wait untill he has time to fix the bug.

        	-Heikki

Heikki Lehv{slaiho  <Heikki.Lehvaslaiho at Helsinki.FI>
Bitnet:lehvasla at finuh.bitnet
X.400: G=Heikki;S=Lehvaslaiho;O=Helsinki;ADMD=fumail;C=fi
Meilahti Medical Departments, P.O.BOX 21 (Haartmaninkatu 3)
SF-00014 University of Helsinki, FINLAND
Phone: +358-0-434 6408         FAX: +358-0-434 6491