Postscript on the screen

BIONET at FRCGM51.EARN BIONET at FRCGM51.EARN
Thu Jan 21 04:58:00 EST 1993

        Dear fellow netters,

        A couple of weeks ago, I asked for a program which would enable to
 display postscript files on a Mac. There has been a number of answers, most
 of them pointing to "Ghostscript". Here is an extract of one of them:

> There is also a version of Ghostscript for the mac which may allow you
> to display postscript (I've never used Ghostscript on the mac - just
> on Unix boxes).  You can ftp Ghostscript for the mac from
> sumex-aim.Stanford.EDUin the info-mac/util directory (or via gopher).
> The payware products Canvas 3.0 and TScript allow viewing PostScript
> files on the Mac.

        We have ftp'ed Ghoscript as indicated. It worked fine immediately. I
 therefore recommend it to all those who were also interested.

        Thanks to all of you, and particularly to D. Jacobson, D. Gilbert and
 H. Mangalam.

   |  Jean-Loup Risler                |                        |
   | Centre de Genetique Moleculaire  |  risler at frcgm51.bitnet |
   | 91190  Gif sur Yvette  France    |                        |