PC 80486

Kirk Schnorr schnorr at tournesol.versailles.inra.fr
Mon Jan 25 04:02:19 EST 1993

I was wondering if anyone out there could inform me about the relative
differences between the various flavors of 486 CPU chips in PC
computers.  We are about to buy a new system for data aquisition and
proccessing for our HPLC to replace our slow and failing HP Vectra 286.
	We were thinking to get a 486SX based machine since it is the
cheapest but I do not want to sacrifice a built in  math co-proccessor
or 32 bit data path it the 486SX is missing these.  Can anyone enlighten
me?

Kirk Schnorr