atomic to phipsi

George Johnson geojohn at casbah.acns.nwu.edu
Mon Jan 25 20:23:42 EST 1993

Hi all.  This is a really dumb question, but for the life
of me I cannot find a routine for converting atomic
coordinates to phi-psi angles.  Basically, I would like
something that will accept Brookhaven type coordinates and
convert them.  Better yet,  maybe Brookhaven has phi-psi
angles already generated.  I don't know.  If you are familiar
with this, or know where routines like this exist, I would
be very grateful.
Thank you,
George Johnson
geojohn at casbah.acns.nwu.edu