Windows 3.1 Mail List

dpope at mta.ca dpope at mta.ca
Mon Jan 25 20:51:03 EST 1993

To whom it may concern,

Last week I started a mailing group for people interested in discussing
various Windows Apps.  Well my list is growing and I plan on mailing
some of my opinions on Word Processors very soon.  So please, if you
having sent me your address - do so.  I hope this helps some of you
to get an unbiased opinion of some Windows software and to help you also
to solve some basic Windows problems.  My intent also is to give you people
some handy tricks that will make Windows more convince for your usage.
I am also hoping that you will email me your Windows problems even if you
found a solution - this might expand everyone's knowledge of Windows.
There are other news groups of this sort, but it is very large and it
really a slow process to use these groups.  I hope this makes learning
about Windows a bit more fun.  Once again thanks for your interest.

			Mount Allison University, Canada
				D.P.