Grant management software

Bennett Dyke bdyke at DARWIN.SFBR.ORG
Wed Jan 27 14:19:31 EST 1993

Has anyone experience with grant management software?  I have literature
from Research Information Systems (the folks who produce Reference
Manager) about their Grant Accountant package, but as highly regarded as
this seems to be, there is only an MS-DOS version. Is there a Mac package
of comparable quality out there?

Many thanx in advance,

Bennett

|   Bennett Dyke                                                             |
|   Department of Genetics               Internet:  bdyke at darwin.sfbr.org    |
|   Southwest Foundation                    Phone:  (210) 674-1410 Ext 281   |
|   P.O. Box 28147                            Fax:  (210) 670-3317           |
|   San Antonio, TX 78228, USA                                               |